Monday, May 22, 2017

Flowers!!

Plants are as confused as I am. A few days pushing 90F and then more days at 50F were interspersed. I was watching a news correspondent on television and wondering why she had a coat on...she was broadcasting only 70 miles away. But the temps there were 60F while our morning was 73F!! Anyway, the heat held off and my flowers have bounced back, so I want to share some photos and some photo-shopping. Forgive me for this. It is just sharing, and you do not have to post comments.


Sadly, these flowers are no longer blooming and now I have iris and lilies and more roses. Maybe I will post them next.

7 comments:

  1. To me, it's nice that the flowers sort of "take turns."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've only had two warm days yet! Mostly under 10C (50F).

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the heat comes, the flowers go all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This crazy weather is treating me like the flowers. Somedays are perfect and I bloom and other days are not and I wilt:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely
    As chilly as it has been, I saw an iris blooming, huddling close to a shrub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty. the spring blooms here have all faded and the summer bloomers are starting to come on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our weather did a mini Sumner then dropped back down too! Half the seeds didn't sprout! Still can't put tomato's out. Nice ones you have!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.