Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Creative Desert and Too Much Dessert

I have been gardening a good part of every day, but the cold weather has kept me indoors more than I would like. I seem to have less patience with everything these days and that includes the lack of perfection in the weather. My Iris is now in bloom and I have been spending the rest of the time curled up in my corner of an office and doing lots of photoshopping and creating filters, etc. from the many photos I take---my version of Thoreau.  Anyway, put on your favorite music and take a look at my digital paintings (if you are a purist photographer...go get a glass of water).






9 comments:

  1. Creative and beautiful! Each has its merits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting digital paintings. Which is the 'real' flower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful subject to play around with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a purist although I sometimes am but not usually I like a number of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, and my preference is for sharpness, but not the last one...whaetever it's called. Tee hee, you are having fun, which is what counts!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Number 3, stunning iris.
    Those are my favorite iris colors, old fashion, delicate and inspirational!
    Your cranky has friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the drama of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful iris and it's many different versions.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.