Monday, August 23, 2021

Peaceful and Stimulating

The weather here has been lovely. A few days of hot and humid, a few days of rain, a few days of cooler weather. It is exactly the type of August I would have ordered if I could order such a thing! I realize that others are not so lucky with the weather, and I do hope that things get repaired and replaced. EXCEPT no one can replace that lost niece or the pets!! 

I have been doing more digital painting and thought I would share before all the winged beauties are gone.
And last but not least!
Hoping this past weekend was peaceful and stimulating at the same time! I like it that way.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it was, and I hope your pretty butterflies don't flutter away too soon. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabor, I love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to photograph bees swarming our Joe Pye. I had to give up. They were flitting too darn quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. You must be a patient person! I rarely manage a butterfly photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad to see all the butterflies! not too many here. hearing reports of cooler weather. I can only dream. we're having our hottest days so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely insects...the butterfly kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful series of butterflies. It really doesn't get much better.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.