Thursday, August 08, 2024

Some Flutterbyes

Heading up for three days of dog-sitting. Son is somewhere in Australia, Daughter-in-law is working and baby grand will be in day-care. The dog needs an hour's walk and usually gets it when his son gets home, but we have volunteered for the next three days. While I love seeing family, there will be periods of exhaustion followed by boredom. So I am sending you some pictures of peace (all except for the demise of the caterpillar) from my yard as the rain moves in.

10 comments:

  1. The pictures are very peaceful and at least you know where the caterpillar went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy but rewarding few days ahead! Your yard looks serene, and those photos are lovely. I just posted a new blog post [(http://www.melodyjacob.com), I invite you to read and let me know what you think about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful butterflies and flowers! I hope you find your peace there….

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Read the first half of your second sentence for a chuckle. 😀
    Enjoy the dog sitting.
    /AC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful
    Have a nice dog walkin adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole hour's walk each day is a reason I have cats, not dogs. Maybe someday I'll have the time.

    I hope you enjoy the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome butterfly photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful butterflies. and your photos do them proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent butterflies, Tabor!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.