Friday, August 18, 2006

Mystery Plant -- 1


I certainly do not need to be babysitting potted plants these days. Most of my plants are down at the new house and I make every effort to get there on a weekly basis to water and check on them. BUT, I was shopping at the local yuppie food store this evening and found (and purchased) this lovely plant which I had never seen before. (Upon researching I found there are several varieties of this, each unique and intriguing.) At first glance I thought it was related to a hydrangea...but it is not. Not even close.

Do you know what it is?

1 comment:

  1. Ive never seen anything like it. Cant wait to be told what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.