Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wild and Crazy Guy







I have been waiting for this Court Jester guest to show up and decorate for winter's partying time.  Jack at long last stopped by last night and with his usual enthusiasm for finally being the primary decorator at the party and the center of attention he spilled his loot everywhere.  Fragile diamonds caught on the edges and in the hollows of plants and even on the dark brown leaf-covered forest floor, giving it a fancy costume.  He is such a show off...this wild and crazy guy.  

Too bad that he is so cold, but it gives me an excuse to finally wear a coat and scarf and keep up with him.

9 comments:

  1. I really like your photos and comparison of jack Frost as a thief.
    Frost gives photographers some very interesting patterns to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bejeweled plants, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jack is cool like that...leaving a trail of glittering jewels...love how it affects the flowers like in that picture....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack hasn't been here yet, but snow came today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are AMAZING!!!

    We got our first real snowfall here today and it was beautiful. Ask me again in a couple of months and it may not be so beautiful then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He came around, stayed a few nights (and days) and went his way. Your images make me hungry for his return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some fabulous photos!! Wow!! Love them all!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first image is a stunner. Jack almost makes me appreciate winter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The frost adds a touch of magic I think - Dave

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.