Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Last of the ICE...today is 60F!

The last of my ice fairy photographs. I took snow boots in hand, without treds(!), onto the icy road and docks, but found it was not as slippery as I expected. And the walk was so worth it. The sun was just coming up adding a soft pink to the ice on the wooden structures. At the dock the sun kissed the tops of the trees and then I was also able to get a lovely sunset as the winter day moved onward.
The days ending looked much warmer than it actually felt.

12 comments:

  1. It's 60 here.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you have shared your ice and that I DON'T have any icy photos to show you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hav made the most of your opportunity. The results are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A feast for the eyes! And the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo should be printed and framed! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A winter walk is very much under-appreciated by most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos. Great art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love icicles, but, I didn't have any. But, you caught some, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is cold and uncomfortable but still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had more winter than we did where we live in western Oregon! Our winter has been very spotty, with some places being hit hard and others hardly at all.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.