Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Duplex For Rent

Nestled in a quiet country setting with a spectacular water view, this duplex has just come on the market!  It won't last long with all its perfect features.  It has a warm southern exposure in the winter and gentle breezes in the summer from the river side.  It is only minutes from the bay and is tucked away in some of the most beautiful old forest growth in the area.  Nice neighbors throughout the area.  No long commutes to almost any area.  Available for rent or rent to own on a monthly, biannual or annual basis.  Land owner is most amenable to any arrangement.  Free food and water always available.  No credit check or income verification required.  Perfect for raising a family.  Terms include immediate occupancy.  Call Tabor from any tree if interested.  Small owls will be given first options.







14 comments:

  1. if i could sell my house maybe...smiles. how cool would it be if owls did...owls rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of those in my woods. Do not have the extras you have :) But I know it will be taken soon:)
    Wonder if I could squeeze in - you have more then I have in my woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I'd move in tomorrow if I could. It's not just me, though. I come with baggage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a HOOT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you anticipate interlopers because you know they will sneak in to occupy and sneak out when they vacate. Still they are spectacular tenants. Clever, clever post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too hope the owls take you up on this. Perfect for them!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the times I wish I was a small owl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you be expecting Screech Owls or maybe Saw Whet owls where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the screechy ones! Who needs sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, charming post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WELL---how do you know that the present tenants have moved out??????? Did you scare them off???? ha ha ha

    Cute post..
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post, Tabor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's prime real estate. Hope you get some high class tennants :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.