Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Into the Light

While others are balancing their coffee cups and backing out of their driveways heading to work, while others are adjusting that slanty morning blast of sun by pulling down their sun visors so they can see the road ahead, I am out seeking the very few minutes that morning sun will enhance any photos I take in my yard. I am barefoot crossing the cool wet grass, collecting the grass clippings on my feet and still in my pajamas, startling the resident rabbit, and with camera in hand, stalking the light. Of course, there are sacrifices when shooting in low light, with a telephoto, and without a tripod. #lazyphotographer





10 comments:

  1. It was worth it. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. I'm still in bed at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you describe your adventures with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so lazy results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice light project work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Beautiful sunlight! Still look fine without a tripod. I think it is much more fun without one, and takes more skill. The early morning sun is so fresh and the hue is so pretty. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. What magnificent photos! One can just feel the warmth of the early morning sunshine on that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to drop in and find you are still blogging..

    Mum/Moannie loved your blog so much!

    A few of us (I'm Fabfeistyandfifty now fabfesityandsixty) Ex-parmum and awomanofnoimportance have garnered a collaborative of bloggers to start a new old style blog, please do visit us. If you would like to contribute please contact us and we will send a brief of what we are about. Hope you like it.
    saz x
    new group blog http://www.takeitfromus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Glad to hear from you once again. I really like these visits. Come sit on this log and tell me what you are thinking.